It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:18 pm

RV Success Story - Anti-Aging Agent 
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post Re: RV Success Story - Anti-Aging Agent
richardg wrote:
richardg wrote:
As I was on their email list, I got their last email on Jan 27, 2014. It included a link for a new book titled Alchemy Deciphered, if you have the time to go through 500 pages; http//www.alchemy.ws
It's an easy .pdf download. He suggests reading this before his second edition.
This is not the new book he has promised as second edition to his original Book of Aquarius. The second edition is not ready yet, apparently.
The link to his new forum comes up, but does not do anything; http//www.alchemy.ws/forum
It would be far more efficient for our time and money to use this valuable RV tool, that we know works, to look at these alternative systems. If the Book of Aquarius actually has any promise at all, RV could well be the key to bringing it to fruition. My thinking in this way is what directs me to study RV at this time instead of devoting much effort directly into those other projects before knowing in advance if they are worthwhile.

This website is functional and the new book he promised is now available (as well as his original book) and is available as a free PDF download. I have not read it yet.

http//www.alchemy.ws

Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:21 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Thank you Richardg,

i was part of the forum in 2011. It was a very interesting forum where people from all over the world were sharing their experiments and feed-back with precise pictures. The anonymus writer of the book closed the forum because of unrespectul attitudes and words of some supposedly advance alchimists that were starting to spoil the forum. We even try to have a parallel forum to get rid of those arrogant and rude stupid ones. But the owner went fed up and pulled all curtains down....

RV would be great to find out if that alchimist book (with tones of references from ancient books) is a dead end or not. I myself had to stop my experiments because I broke my alembic. The process of making the stone was supposed to take about a year....

Well, Chlorella, happy attitude, and red wine is a good and safety start I would say... waiting for the eternal youth red stone toshow up some day :D

Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:38 pm
Advanced User
Advanced User

valms wrote:
Thank you Richardg,

i was part of the forum in 2011. It was a very interesting forum where people from all over the world were sharing their experiments and feed-back with precise pictures. The anonymus writer of the book closed the forum because of unrespectul attitudes and words of some supposedly advance alchimists that were starting to spoil the forum. We even try to have a parallel forum to get rid of those arrogant and rude stupid ones. But the owner went fed up and pulled all curtains down....

RV would be great to find out if that alchimist book (with tones of references from ancient books) is a dead end or not. I myself had to stop my experiments because I broke my alembic. The process of making the stone was supposed to take about a year....

Well, Chlorella, happy attitude, and red wine is a good and safety start I would say... waiting for the eternal youth red stone toshow up some day :D

I was starting the experiments back then and I still have the glassware and hardware. I need more practice with my TRV and then I will use TRV to determine if it is feasible and then to develop my own procedure. The optimum procedure would likely be different for each person depending on your skills, areas of expertise and resources available. Living a long healthy and wealthy life certainly has it's attraction.

My wife and I were taking chlorella but stopped when we ran out of it. I think I'll reorder soon now that Ed recommends it. For $9 I get a gallon bottle (glass, with handle) of Carl Rossi red wine which I must consume in order to use the bottle to store my filtered water.

Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:56 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Wheatgrass has .25% chlorophyll. Point 25.
Chlorella is 10% chlorophyll. Highest by a long shot in the world.
The gold color in egg yolks comes from carotenoids which comes from the chlorophyll in the grass the animals eat.

There's a reason Major Ed Dame's results came back chlorella. The stuff is super powerful.

As a side note, the highest vitamin C content in the world is found in the kakadu plum plant. Also, important for health.

Tue May 15, 2018 1:36 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Greetings Major,

In what DVD do you discuss your chlorella research and sessions results?

Thanks in advance,
Nobodysfuel

Sun May 20, 2018 4:31 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Found it! For those interested, it's:
http://www.remoteviewingdiscoveries.com/

Nobodysfuel

Tue May 22, 2018 11:49 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you, Major for making Behind Closed Doors available. It was particularly interesting. I found the information regarding Chlorella quite valuable.

All my best :)
Nobodysfuel

Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:42 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Can RV reveal if C60 is effective or not regarding healing and anti-aging ?

Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:07 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

valms wrote:
Can RV reveal if C60 is effective or not regarding healing and anti-aging ?

I have no doubt TRV will provide valuable insight on C60, tho I am far from expert level.
I've noticed that when a TRV project is proposed on this forum it is frequently thrown back at the person who originally proposed it. Have you tried a session, Valms?

Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:30 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

:cry: Not confident enough....

Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:29 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Determining (via RV) the health effects of carboxyl C60 would require many sessions over many weeks. However, if a specific concoction/product (dose & application period notwithstanding) was used as target reference material, that problem attack strategy would take much less time.

Example:

[nnnn/nnnn] Doctor Snake's C60 oil ingestion/human health effects

Doom

Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:56 pm
Profile WWW