It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:34 am

Natalee Holloway case 
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Natalee Holloway case
No one seems to know what happened in Aruba to the teenage girl that has been missing for a couple of months.

This is an excellent opportunity for a few remote viewers to step forward to help solve this case. I have listened to Coast to Coast and have not heard a word from any remote viewers on the whereabouts of Natalee Holloway. I was highly disappointed that Ed Dames didn't even bring up the subject when he was on the Art Bell radio program recently.

Does anyone know where Natalee Holloway is besides the alleged perpetrators? Since this case has not been resolved then I believe this would be a great opportunity for using RV as a tool of discovery and uncovering the truth.

Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:18 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

1. My 7-person team is capacity constrained and currently has their hands full. Our focus is missing children -- not adults -- and I do not discuss such cases on public radio.

2. When we work a case involving a missing thing or person, the team must physically travel to the prospective site to complete the mission (usually twice -- first trip involves a 2-3 person recon element, second trip is closure with the entire team in the field). Our resources do not allow for that in the case you have brought up (one of many thousands of missing persons cases -- most of whom never make it into the news).

3. There are some students here, however, whose skill level has reached the point where they could provide accurate information on the case.

4. Better yet, learn RV and investigate such cases, yourself -- since you are obviously drawn to it, I'd be disappointed in you if you do not...

Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:53 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

One of these days I would like to learn how to remote view. My current job keeps me pretty busy and too distracted to begin an RV program at this time.

Thanks for your explanation :) .

Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:13 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Would anyone be interested in trying to run some sessions on this topic as a group?

Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:28 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

:arrow::arrow: Howdy All... Ed instructed that the team would need to be in Aruba for the RV event. As a believer of universal conscience and the energy that exists in ones environment. i can see how this would be valuable. However, is it possible to have success with the RV search if the team has read a map or viewed photos of the area and are not in the area? Or would the viewing of maps and photos bring an analytical interference? I assume success rate would be higher if at least one person of the team is in the area.
Scottsdale Sue

Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:04 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

If you do it, do it correctly -- systematically and by the book -- in the manner that you have been taught.

The project would begin with the cue:

Natalee Holloway/now

Use a photo of her as target reference material. Write the assigned TRNs and cue on the front or back of the photo.

Follow-up cues:

Natalee Holloway/present location
Natalee Holloway/present location/nearest significant feature
Natalee Holloway/present location/nearest recognizable feature

Move on to the next cue only after you have thoroughly described or identified the nature of the target or site.

Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:05 pm
Profile WWW
Experienced User
Experienced User

:arrow: Howdy Ed... Thank you for the timely feed back. Let's hope that a few of your students are going to work on this project. Perhaps there will be something they can report tonight on C2C.
I have not yet ordered the LearnRV DVD but will by Monday evening. This site is fancinating and I have enjoyed reading all of it. Ed, trust that I have been a 'good student' by staying out of the other sites until I have the Training in front of me.
Scottsdale Sue

Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:20 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Ed's team is too busy to work on this one, but he has just given us some really helpful guidance on how to set up cues to try to solve this - Thank you Ed !.

Does anyone want to help set this up, assign some TRNs and try this as a group effort?.

This is a great opportunity to develop our skills with real life cues, and hopefully do something really useful at the same time !.

Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:35 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Greetings
Greeetings. ..

I will put my hand up for this one !

Regards

O

Last edited by Omega on Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:42 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Natalee Holloway Disapperance
Hi all, I'm new to this forum. and I just looked at a map of Aruba and I see that there are two lighthouses on the island. one is up north called California Lighthouse California and down south called Colorado Point Lighthouse. I believe she may be in one of those places. hopefully I didn't screw up your viewing. :cry:

Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:56 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

'Beliefs' are an artifact of a (conditioned) thought process, and cannot be trusted. RV disallows thinking until the data analysis phase of our work. We deal with only facts/truth.

Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:46 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Thanks Mr. Dames! I will never say that word again. I will make sure I know the location.

Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:16 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

:arrow: Howdy All... Just checking in to see how people are doing with this project. Scottsdale Sue

Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:22 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Just getting some results out on the last group project (see Group Real Life Target under Post RV Sessions / Exchange Targets).

Hopefully we can get a few people together who want to try this one too.

Fri Aug 05, 2005 6:00 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post You have . .
Hey Sue,

You have my vote on this one, will try and assist.
Just need a little bit of time.
regards

O

Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:22 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

:arrow: Howdy Orange and Omega... I am trying to be a 'good student' and not look at the other sites until I get my training DVD. I will be ordering it tomorrow and suspect that after each C2C interview Major Dames is swamped with orders... not sure when I would get the DVDs. Any way, I look forward to reading your findings. Scottsdale Sue.

PS/ How long have you both been working at RV?

Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:55 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Is anyone pursuing this as a target? I haven’t checked the target exchange area yet.

Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:19 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Interested as well... anyone doing a group effort on this? It's hard to track down in the "post targets" area, its all TRNs :shock:

Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:25 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Yet to be . . .
hi Emok,

This one has yet to begin as a group session,
as there are so few who want to participate.

regards

O

Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:12 am