It is currently Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:00 pm

people to practice with ? (Los Angeles) 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post people to practice with ? (Los Angeles)
Is there anyone in the Los Angeles area who is learning RV who would like to practice with other people who are learning too?

Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:44 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

I live at Lake Arrowhead which is 80 miles from Los Angeles, 6000 feet high in the San Bernardino Mountains. I am not ready to do anything yet...I am awaiting my DVD set to arrive in the mail, but maybe a month or two down the road I would be available.

Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:05 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

No rush. Let me know when you feel up to some practice with other people. I live
closer to the westside, but I am sure this should not be a problem.

Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:09 am
Experienced User
Experienced User

Hey Orange: It's hard to believe that there are only two RV students in the whole Los Angeles area that want to form a study group! Perhaps more will come along in the future. Anyway, count me in.

Humble Ray

Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:02 pm
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I live in Monrovia, work in LA. I remote view 2-5 days a week. (Every change I get when I know I will not be interrupted.) I started RV a year ago last August. I’m extremely serious when it comes to viewing. I think a support network would be good. Let’s band together, there’s 3 of us in the area. To start, my recommendation is to use instant messaging, AOL or Yahoo. What do you all think?

Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:16 am
Profile YIM
Experienced User
Experienced User

Sounds good. Forgive my ignorance but I have never used instant messenger. I got a notice in my PO Box that my DVDs have arrived. I am ready.

Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:30 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

http://messenger.yahoo.com/

Above is a link to Yahoo & AOL instant message. Download which ever one you prefer. Yahoo is my preference.

If you are not familiar how it works, don't worry, you'll get the hang of it. Basically, it will indicate who is on line (after an easy set up) and you will be able to type a message as you would with email, and the receiving party should write instantly back, hence, “instant message”.

I think it’s great because of the networking potential. And usually you will not be disturbing anyone because you’ll know they are at their computer and not let’s say at the dinner table.

I urge you to complete the course, ask any questions in the forum, when you are ready, and after you feel you want to move beyond “practice” let’s get to the next level of support. (But in the meantime I’m always here if you need me).

Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:26 pm
Profile YIM
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I thought I sent this reply last night, but it did not seem to go through. I also have never used any instant messaging. I suggested that perhaps we could use the private message facility on this forum and exchange email addresses as another form of
communication. Would probably be useful as another option anyway.

Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:27 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I'm in Pasadena. I've just recently picked up TRV again. I got some practice with the original Psi-Tech tapes and some better practice with Mindazzle. 3 years later, however, I am back to square one. I am about 5 sessions into the new training - I just finished watching DVD 1 last night. And my accuracy stinks!

Pardon my ignorance, but what good is a local support group? This skill seems to be all internal - where is the use for a partner?

Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:23 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

You are right that rv'ing is a one person skill, but, if you had a study group you could all rv the same target, individually of course, and compare results/feedback.

Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:45 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Maybe we are using the wrong terminology - support group, study group, I’d like to think of it as a Network. When you have two or more working 1 target your accuracy validation just went up. I would like to see the LA area RVers ROCK when it comes to viewing targets. Living in the same area gives us a chance to occasionally gather and exchange ideas, share successes with people who don’t think you are a little wacky.

Ivy

Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:48 am
Profile YIM
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I'm in the Los Angeles area and I would love to be able to practice with you too. I am also a beginner. I just finished the first CD and I'm now practicing at two targets per day for at least seven days. I'm hoping to feel confident enough to go for the second CD sometime at the end of next week.
Schweppes.

Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:18 pm
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

We are having a gathering this month. Please email me if you are interested, I will send you details.

Ivy

Thu Mar 03, 2005 6:45 pm
Profile YIM
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post Our first meeting
The Southern California RV Team has held it's first meeting. I was great comparing notes and being able to pick one anothers brains. Very, very helpful. We plan on meeting at least every three months and helping each other in between meetings.

Cmon...join in the fun.

Humble Ray

Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:42 am
Profile WWW
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Looks like I just missed the gathering.

I just completed the first DVD this weekend and I’m getting ready to start my ‘homework’.
I also like the idea of a ‘network’ -- I’m interested in exchanging information or practice targets with any of my fellow L.A. RV’ers. (BTW-I live near La Cienega and work Downtown.) Send me a PM if you like, I’ll also keep an eye on this forum for further details...

Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:55 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post SECOND MEETING OF LA RV GROUP
After the first successful meeting a couple of months ago, the Los Angeles RV group will be getting together again on Sunday June 12th. We all found the first meeting helpful, and have communicated with each other via phone and email since. We are all at different stages in the learning process, so it does not matter if you are very new to this, or more experienced.

If anyone is interested in joining us, please send a message, and we can give you some more details.

Tue May 24, 2005 10:20 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

I felt out last meeting was a complete success. Since then I have come to realize how very important it is to be connected with other viewers. It’s like a coal in the fire. Lots of coals the fire burns strong, you pull one coal away from the fire, that coal burns out quickly. Bring your questions, ideas and any sessions you have done for discussion. Next meeting will be in Monrovia (next to Pasadena). Keep connected, and you will become a good Remote Viewer.

Ivy

Wed May 25, 2005 7:30 pm
Profile YIM
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Next meeting of LA RV Group
The last meeting of the LA group had to be rescheduled, and we will now be meeting this
coming Saturday 25th June. If anyone who could not make the last date is interested in joining us this time, please reply to his post, or send a PM, and we can send you details.
We all have differrent levels of experence, and anyone is welcome.

Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:53 am
Forum Beginner
Forum Beginner

Post Hi everyone
Just a beginner myself just returned from RV class in Vegas I am intrested maybe not this meeting but next have to see where i am at that time. I am glad to be here. thanks.

Friedrich Nietzsche

Wed May 30, 2007 5:12 am
Profile YIM
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

If there is anyone in the L.A. area that would like to start a group please contact me. I am attempting to put one together with the following goals:

1. group study - practice blind targets, group analysis of blind targets, etc
2. practical applications - finding treasure, RV lotto, sports betting, etc
3. professional applications - teaching, workshops, contract work, etc

obviously the goals are a progressive movement from one goal to another. First is the study and practice of the skill. Once the group is competent in aquiring practice target data and confident in analysis of the data we would move into the practical applications of the craft. Once we have proven to ourselves as a group and individuals, as well as to others of our peers in the RV community, that we have the skillset honed to a professional level we could proceed to the professional application of our skillset as a group to solve complex problems.

If interested please let me know in a private message and I'll provide my contact info.

thanks,

Mike

Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:58 pm
Profile WWW
New User
New User

Post looking for RV group in LA area
Hi everyone,
I'm looking to meetup with other remote viewers in the Long Beach/Los angeles area for sharing info. So far, I've completed the learning rv disc 3 and would like to practice with others as well.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:10 am