It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:00 pm

Missing Passport cue 
Extreme User
Extreme User

Post Missing Passport cue
Missing Passport

[ 1988 / 7833 ] Patty’s passport / location

I didn’t ad “missing” to the cue because I didn’t actually know if it was missing or just misplaced.

Yesterday I spoke to Patty on the phone. She was distressed because she could not find the family passports. Apparently they were not where she thought she put them. She spent most of the day searching high and low without finding them. I listened carefully then performed this session this morning.

I called Patty at approximately 16:00 pdt with the details from my session.

From this session I am interested in the S1’s. Do I need more room in S1[X] and S1[A]? As well as anything else that needs corrected.

Any comments or suggestions for improvement, good, bad or ugly are always appreciated. Thanks again.

Interestingly enough, the passports were in a location she had searched several times yesterday.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:03 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Missing Passport cue
Mission accomplished. What else is there to say? Funny how these things usually end up being in a place that has already been searched. "It can't be there, I already looked!"

About the cue, misplaced = missing, in my experience. I wouldn't have seen the need to add the word missing/misplaced either, in this case, unless the person has more than one passport.

Nice ideograms. They now have their proper space.

Tangentially about missing/misplaced/hidden items, I ran a session on my brother's hidden comb/location now once because he wanted to test me. Turns out he lied and didn't really 'hide' it. He put it in plain site. The session was a success, none the less. I suppose the Matrix decided that his putting it in plain site equaled 'hiding' in this case. After all, he told me it was hidden. I despise auditions with hidden agendas and attempted traps.

edit: Structurally, two errors. You forgot to probe for AI at the end of S2[site], very important. And it appears you forgot to probe for temperatures in S2[x]. If you probe and get none then just draw a dash and move on to the next category.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:13 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Hi Tiger74, I did do a critique of my own session and I did miss the S2[x] probe. My own critique is below. I look at it and ask myself, with so many mistakes it’s a wonder even finding it. I’m a person with few emotions, for the most part. Not much affects me one way or the other. I live with it. From the looks of my sessions I’m either interested, curious or puzzled. That’s about it. Other peoples emotions is a different story.

As far as hidden agendas or attempted traps, at my level, they would probably make for some, well, interesting training sessions. As I understand, if you are in structure and doing what you are suppose to, those things will come out.

I appreciate your feedback and input. I will put it to work for me.

Critique

22:41 PDT
07-26-2014

Pg 2. - resilient is spelled wrong. No “AI” declared.

Pg 4. - It’s possible the ideograms are to big.

Pg 5. - “AOL-cabinet” is misspelled.

Pg 6. - “On” and “In” may not be shown here. (See final note.)

Pg 7. - Under “D”, “rounded” is not on dimension list. Should have been AOL. “Cabinet” is misspelled under the T column.

Pg 8. - Ideograms are to close together.

Pg 9. - “AOL-leathery” came after “smooth” in textures and should have been placed there. In dimensions, “brad”, may have been trying to be “broad” which came again later.

Pg 10. - “broad” is not represented in the sketch.

S.T. - “cabinet and flexible” are spelled wrong. Sketch should have been centered or lower.

NOTE: “in and on” appear to be represented in the final S.T. drawing. But not sure that’s acceptable.

JH

Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:29 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I want to make a few more educational notes here in light of your self-critique, since you have progressed further in your training.

S2 AI (Aesthetic Impact) probing: In most cases, you will be incorrect about how you think you are currently feeling about the target at the moment you begin to probe for AI at the end of Stage 2. The purpose of probing for AI is to search inside yourself to discover any emotional response to the target and then declare it to discharge it so that it will not corrupt your session. Therefore when it comes time to probe, write AI - (vocalizing or sub-vocalizing "AI break").. then wait a moment with your pen tip on the paper while searching inside to see what kind of emotional response you are having at that moment. It may take a few seconds for the correct emotion or emotion-label to bubble up into conscious awareness. At that point, complete your AI declaration by objectifying (writing down) the correct emotion and vocalizing/sub-vocalizing the word. "AI break indifferent", drop pen and wait for the emotion to dissipate before resuming. If you find that you are writing down the same AI response over many different sessions, you are not adequately/effectively probing for and discharging AI. When I took advanced training I learned this was a crucial error I had been making for a while, so I'm big on correctly educating new students about this.

Hidden agendas from someone requesting a session can invalidate or create a nonsense cue, a paradox and/or overlay the session's S4 data, to name a few issues, regardless of whether or not the viewer stays in structure. It really depends on the significance of a hidden agenda as to how it overlays the S4 data.

Don't waste your time/mental energy concerning yourself with correct spelling or penmanship during session. Just make an effort when transferring labels to the S.T. for the benefit of the project manager/analyst/client.

LtBluPwr wrote:
Pg 6. - “On” and “In” may not be shown here. (See final note.)

Always sketch those dimensional descriptors because they could be the ones that help you fit together the 'puzzle pieces' of the sketches in the S.T. While they probably did end up being correctly portrayed in your S.T., from now on you will be able to correctly and more quickly snap the pieces together if you always portray each S2 dimensional descriptor in line form, even if it's as simple as a line drawn under/behind/next to a feature.

LtBluPwr wrote:
Pg 7. - Under “D”, “rounded” is not on dimension list. Should have been

That's fine but maybe curved would be better. And curved can be a very general term and should be portrayed completely. Note the difference between the curve(s) of a small rock vs. The Statue of Liberty. Make sure you portray where/how something is curved but don't go overboard or take too long. "It's curved here.. and slightly here.. curved up to here.. and that's all. Next dimension.." and so on.
LtBluPwr wrote:
Pg 8. - Ideograms are to close together.

They look fine to me as long as they are produced in a sudden, quick and 'explosive' manner no more than about half a second.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:42 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Thanks Tiger74,

Your recommendations are tremendously helpful. I will do my best to incorporate them in future sessions.

Tiger74 wrote:
Hidden agendas from someone requesting a session can invalidate or create a nonsense cue, a paradox and/or overlay the session's S4 data

I wonder if this applies to my D3T6 sessions? I am about to post sessions one and two of that target. I previously posted session three of D3T6.
http://rvcommunity.net/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=10601

Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:12 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Hi Tiger74,

Just wanted to comment on your above comments concerning “hidden.”

I do understand what you are telling me. And I most certainly will keep this in mind in any future sessions.

You were correct to bring up “hidden.” In the above session Patty did hide the passports. She did this some time ago because her home was being broken into on several occasions. She believes she knows exactly who, but had no proof. She says she hid the passports to insure he didn’t find them. Then she forgot where she hid them.

I am aware of the person she believes is responsible for the break ins. I did a little homework on him. He is not much different than those being released right now. Certifiable. So, for that reason and the following I tend to believe her story. Secondly, I did not tell her I would do a session, nor did she ask. I don’t even think she knew, at the time, that I am an RV student.

From my point of view, when considering a session for a beneficiary, it seems appropriate to ask as many questions concerning/surrounding the target as possible. The events. The intent. The circumstances. And so on. From that information one could query the time line to find out where “hidden” should be placed, in relation to the other events. And from that one may be able to discern the intent. Or one could simply query intent. But it may need to be placed in context. (I intend to attain that skill level, working on it.)

So, if one does discover “hidden,” when you do a session, and you should, then it can be placed in perspective. Perhaps in my session above unconscious already analyzed the questions and answers for the session and decided that, in this case, for my session, hidden was not relevant.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:48 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

LtBluPwr wrote:
Hi Tiger74,
You were correct to bring up “hidden.” In the above session Patty did hide the passports. She did this some time ago because her home was being broken into on several occasions. She believes she knows exactly who, but had no proof. She says she hid the passports to insure he didn’t find them. Then she forgot where she hid them.

She had no agenda or ulterior motive. I only brought up the point about hidden agendas to make a point about how they can result in nonsense cues/sessions or other problems. This was not the case here. You'll learn more about that down the road. Regardless of whether an item is known/thought to be missing, misplaced, lost or stolen, the word missing, when used in a cue will work just fine to get information about that item. In this case, its location. If there is important/relevant data concerning how this item came to be missing/misplaced/lost/stolen/hidden, then that data will present itself in the session, believe me. Just use missing before you try any of those other adjectives which could be presumptuous.

LtBluPwr wrote:
From my point of view, when considering a session for a beneficiary, it seems appropriate to ask as many questions concerning/surrounding the target as possible. The events. The intent. The circumstances. And so on.

It all depends on the goals discussed by the project manager and the client. And you won't always know when the client will leave out certain details for their own reasons. Depends on what it is they're after. In this case those extra details were irrelevant. Just "where's my passport?", and the cue you used was fine. It didn't matter if she had mislead you and intentionally hid it, lost it, had it stolen or whatever. You targeted her passport's location, period. If she didn't actually own a passport then it would've resulted in a nonsense cue.

If it had been a less specific item, such as a book or a television, then I would have included missing in the cue in order to clarify which item. If you were in a situation where you were about to task multiple viewers with a very long project then of course, you may want to ask more detailed questions to help you with your targeting strategy and goals and possibly keep an eye out for any ulterior motives along the way, not that there will be a lot of that in your career. So that's enough on the subject for now. I extended this discussion for educational purposes with real world problems, but let's get back to structure and concentrate on completing your basic training with the DVD course.

Also, to clarify something I said earlier here..
Tiger74 wrote:
S2 AI (Aesthetic Impact) probing: In most cases, you will be incorrect about how you think you are currently feeling about the target at the moment you begin to probe for AI at the end of Stage 2. The purpose of probing for AI is to search inside yourself to discover any emotional response to the target and then declare it to discharge it so that it will not corrupt your session. Therefore when it comes time to probe, write AI - (vocalizing or sub-vocalizing "AI break").. then wait a moment with your pen tip on the paper while searching inside to see what kind of emotional response you are having at that moment. It may take a few seconds for the correct emotion or emotion-label to bubble up into conscious awareness. At that point, complete your AI declaration by objectifying (writing down) the correct emotion and vocalizing/sub-vocalizing the word. "AI break indifferent", drop pen and wait for the emotion to dissipate before resuming. If you find that you are writing down the same AI response over many different sessions, you are not adequately/effectively probing for and discharging AI. When I took advanced training I learned this was a crucial error I had been making for a while, so I'm big on correctly educating new students about this.

It is most important to correctly probe for and declare AI at the end of S2 of the [site]. You may not perceive any at the end of your other S2's but you still need to probe for it and see if it's there, to see if your own emotional/aesthetic response to the site has changed.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:25 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Hi Tiger74,

As usual I copy and save the feedback I receive. Your feedback is very insightful. There is no doubt it will be invaluable to me. I understand what you are saying concerning "missing", cueing and motives and the effects. This is important to know and understand.

Also, I have considered your advice concerning probing for AI. I will be doing so as you have suggested.

I have completed Target one of disk four. I have not had opportunity to summarize as of yet. Before I do, I would like to run one or two elements. I would like to give that a try and see where it takes me.

I plan to be out of town this week end, so, may take a few days to post.

Thanks for your feedback. I do appreciate it.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:26 am