It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:38 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 MIA tactical operations target - Madeleine McCann 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Re: MIA tactical operations target - Madeleine McCann
We're still not getting anywhere.

Take a break.

Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:04 pm
Profile WWW
Advanced User
Advanced User

Ed Dames wrote:
Pinpoint her school, Marlin. Does she go to school? If so, what are its most recognizable features?

Give me a few hours and I will have the data.

Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:04 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

There isn't any rush, my friend -- take your time and get it right. I'm here simply as a guidepost.

Heading to bed, now. (0500 PST)

Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:09 pm
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

[4041/9772] Madeline McCann

[X] is a Man Made House/Dwelling. The impression of Impeded Motion is associated with Tolerance and Forgiveness. A Vehicle is noted at this Dwelling. The concepts of Biometrics and being Planted are associated with it. A Hard Surface of Containment is present at the site.

[A] is a Small Office Place associated with a Vertical Escalator. I feel Benevolence here. Many Lifeform People are entrenched here. The concept of Forcefully Giving is associated with these people.

[B] is a Developing Motion between two Places here. The primary Place is associated with Harboring something or someone. The secondary Place is Open and Spacious and reminds me of something like a 'Daycare' for someone.

It appears that there perhaps is a secondary, perhaps tertiary, location where she may be found. The ideas that this motion to and from her current 'harbouring' location to a 'daycare' location for her and perhaps many other people. Interestingly the concepts of Biometrics are associated with one of these places. Possible target intercept locations include the primary housing location, a secondary day time facility, as well as a vehicle that goes in between both locations.

Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:45 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

There is no 'other place where she may be found' - that idea is in your second-guessing-the-Matrix head. There is a singular Matrix designated target intersect site. Describing that is you singular mission.

Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:32 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

I thought I had a solid session, but then perhaps my stage fours failed me again.

I towed the line... will re-run in a few days.

Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:34 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

There is a high likelihood that your session is solid. Do what I do and run the cue multiple times. That's what leads to the confidence factor.

Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:37 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

The d*** session is in structure, and a good one. Just follow TRV SOP and explore your S.T. elements. That will deliver up the details.

Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:41 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

My apologies. I misunderstood.

Will do.

Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:47 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Roger, out.

Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:48 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Madeleine McCann’s present location / most recognisable feature

Session Summary

At the site there is a structure which cemented, build, located on the top of a building. Structure is decorative, symmetrical with two rows of smaller cylindrical objects.
Between the two rows there is a rectangular hollowness.
The structure is panelled with tiles. The site is very bright. It casts shadow, it is well visible and it is covering something.
The structure is a construction which is completed and associated with a viewing platform.

I am feeling careful when looking at the site.

It is associated with a cavern and a shelter.

Note: More data will be uploaded later today.

Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:25 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Marlin, I see some similarity: the rooftop of the building from your very first session. You have the same concept for these two rows of identical cylindrical/ conical objects...

Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:33 am
Advanced User
Advanced User

Possibly.....! But........
I am waiting for the remaining team members to post their session work.

Do not quit! Find a way or make one!

Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:44 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Attachment:
[4041_9772] 001.jpg
[4041_9772] 001.jpg [ 22.86 KiB | Viewed 1254 times ]

Attachment:
[4041_9772] 002.jpg
[4041_9772] 002.jpg [ 57.46 KiB | Viewed 1254 times ]

I explored three aspects at the site.

The primary aspect is the body of a person. Emotions present are angst and curiosity. I feel adoration. Dimensionally I detect curvature, and something loose, thin, and small. It is soft, warm, flexible and smooth. The colors present are pink, brown, green, and tan.

The second aspect appears to be a body of a person, albeit, with more traditionally masculine characteristics. The intangible idea is of responsibility. The emotions present are stress and exhaustion. I am interested. The body is tall, thick, and heavy, more angular. Sensory data was soft, smooth, oily, warm, tan and brown.

The third aspect appears to be a place of work. There is lots of 'stuff' present. Emotions are chaotic. I feel busy. The space is cramped, organized, boxy, tall and open. Id detect movement. It is noisy and warm. Something is metallic and hard. The primary color is white.

Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:33 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Good work.

When you have time, continue the session with this prompt:

From the center of the site, SSBV

Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:39 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

I've decided to wrap this project up on 15 March -- if y'all don't have her by then, then you'll need to revert back to the ye olde proverbial TRV drawing board.

Stefan: totally off target - overconfidence-ego junk corruption factor (equates to what Ingo Swan termed a 'story line')

Marlin: possibly on target - but still perennially afflicted with chronic, 'amorphous' TRV dead-end target resolution data, i.e., almost every fucking target looks the same. As a teacher, I need to help him fix this. But, I don't know if it is possible, and I don't think that I have the time left to do it.

Dan: on target - inclusive typical TRV pro error factors

Norbert: as usual, good target contact - but continues to 'brain f***' himself; target related element sketching is still third-grade crapola.

Chuck: new guy who seems to have learned the basics of what professionals in our work do and, so far, is doing it.

Major Doom

P.S. - I have her. Do you? Everybody wants to 'ride the glory train' -- but only the best will.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:34 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Roger, understood. I'll have more posted tomorrow.

Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:55 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

So this the full session to date on [4041/9772] Madeline McCann:

[X] is a Man Made House/Dwelling. The impression of Impeded Motion is associated with Tolerance and Forgiveness. A Vehicle is noted at this Dwelling. The concepts of Biometrics and being Planted are associated with it. A Hard Surface of Containment is present at the site.

[A] is a Small Office Place associated with a Vertical Escalator. I feel Benevolence here. Many Lifeform People are entrenched here. The concept of Forcefully Giving is associated with these people.

[B] is a Developing Motion between two Places here. The primary Place is associated with Harboring something or someone. The secondary Place is Open and Spacious and reminds me of something like a 'Daycare' for someone.

Developing [1] is an Item associated with a Constabulary. This item is associated with Ingestion. There is a Tall Thing Above here that is Attached to something in some way. It is Vibrational in Nature. It makes a Sound (AOL- Proximity Alarm). There is a Cold Lifeform here. This Person is being Monitored in a way that reminds me of a ‘Closed Circuit Television’. This Thing is a Camera that is Holding Fast

Containment House Dwelling [2] – is an Area that is divided into two spaces within a Man Made Structure. Liquid Water in noted here in this Space. There is some sort of a Divided Device that is Hanging Overhead. It is a Part of a System of Motion Control. There are Restrictions in Place. There is a Physical Barrier noted herein.

Stage six [2] visually represents: a Person pacing in a small oval within a small room with a decorative ceiling, many mirror finished windows and a roundly shaped seating couch like thing. In the center of this couch thing is some form of a plant of some sort. In the fore ground is an object that visually is interesting and peculiar. Stage Six [2] Data reveals: A Space with Vaulted Art Deco Ceiling with Tin Pan Panels. There is marbling on the floor that is Black, White, and Grey. This Person is Pacing and has the concept of Indentured Servitude about them. They are Pacing and Thinking. They are Scared, Worried, and Jittery. They have a way about them that reminds me of an ‘Animalistic Fight or Flight Mentality’. In a ‘Pre-cognitive Slumber’, and remind me of being ‘Drugged’ in some form or fashion. The door to this room has an ornate overhang to it. In the room is a Dark, Slate Grey Tall Device Mechanism. It is associated with the Content of Observation and Control. It reminds me of a ‘Smart Street Lamp’.

Biometrics [3] – A Dense, Flat Purposeful Thing that reminds me of a ‘Keycard’. Its Action delivers Information. It is Carrying Something that is Dovetailed into some sort of an Integrated System. There is a Motion with Applied Contact it is Visual in Nature and reminds me of ‘Robotics’. This thing has Ancillary Functions. It visually reminds me of a drag racing ‘Light Tree’. It Relays Actions.

An archetype in [B] was labelled as [4] and explored to reveal: an Individual Person or Identity with Slow Metered Movements. They’re Catching themselves Falling and Collapsing in Motion to and From another Lifeform. This Person is seeing the other and calling them in some sort of visiting action. This action reminds me of a ‘Culling’, ‘Herding’(cattle), and Gathering them in some way. Additionally, at the site there is a Concealing Dense Fabric and Cameras associated with Vision.

Stage Six visually reveals a person slowly pacing around a central item that is difficult to recognize. Stage six data reveals: a Metal Structure that has Combined Efficiency. It is Cold and Cruel(AOL-Exam Table) there is a Slow Motion that is Moving up & Down that is Grabbing, Confining, and Isolating this Person in this Place. This Place is Below, Cold, Damp, and Humid. A Second Person is Reaching, Grabbing, and Holding something or the other person. This person is Patient, Calm, and Collected. They’re waiting for some reason and are introspective.

A Target Geometry of the site was explored from two target diameters above the site to reveal:
A Free/Open Range Area in a Flat Land with a Man Made Building. The concept of Popular is associated with this place. There are multiple circular fountains with water and rocks located here next to this structure. They are part of the Landscaping in this Open Area. There are some boxy Devices here that remind me of something like ‘parking meters’.

Stage six revealed: An Adobe Style Building. This Place is a Residence that reminds me of a ‘Home Office’. It is Visually Peculiar in some way. It’s main colours are Pinks, Reds, and Speckled. Near this Residence is a Patchy Area that reminds me of an ‘Arroyo’ or ‘Wash’. It is a Dry Creek Bed. There is a Multiple Storied Building near here. A Long Wire of Power/Communications Line. Something ‘Musical’ exists at the site.

Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:25 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:04 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Interesting... I'm looking forward to seeing her returning to her family in the news shortly. This was a valuable learning experience, thank you.

I finally have a working scanner again and I have updated my first sessions posting, and included my other session on the nearest recognizable feature to the site.

Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:06 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Continue to trust the Matrix, Dan -- continue to rely upon your TRV skills.

Doom

Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:09 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Will do sir...

The mental acuity & discipline at that level is very difficult to maintain. I find I have great clarity in stages one through two, but as soon as the tail end of stage three finishes, I have to deal with much noise and interference(?). It is not easy to explain what I am trying to get at with 'interference'... resistance perhaps? I think impedance might be best to clarify better..

Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:12 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Not really. The long and the short of it is simply that TRV is d*** difficult -- a 'through a lens darkly' skill. I'm sure you'd agree. It leans heavily upon mind control, and that's where the discipline factor makes or breaks the trained viewer.

P.S. - that 'daycare' AOL/S (along with a few other apropos ones) -- hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxNiMwf4s0o

Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:19 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

sorry for the delay.
TRN [4041/9772], March 3, 2019, 16:07 eastern time.

This is a rather wide S.T., it didnt want to go on 1 page.

The main aspect of the site is on the bottom half of the center page, it appears to be a fence or a wall. I am AI- mesmerized, others at site are EI- wanting. There is a low structure present that reminds me of a container. Something is hazardous. There are S4.5- specs in the distance. This structure is a hall, purpose-built for a function that has to do with buying and selling, and mitigation. People near this site are EI- narrow-minded.

Aspect A is on the top half of the center page, I feel Ai-frustrated and others are EI- busy and EI - paying. This aspect has to do with a metal, container, market and merchandise, and obligations. The word Cassia comes to mind, I don't think I spelled it right nor can I translate it. In this aspect I feel AI- cautious. Somebody feels like they are EI-gatekeeper, something to do with sanctioning and an act that is brutal that S4.5 - comes with the territory.

Aspect B is the right page, I feel AI- complicated. Emotions on site ar on Ei- working, there is revenue and probation involved and a church, rooms and boxes. Something here is tilting and angling. Undercover and house arrest are important.

Aspect C has to do with a wall, stones, storefronts, a warehouse and hustling. I feel AI cautious. Nearby is something to do with memory, storage and photographs.

Element 1 has to do with a structure that is aging, classic, trees and a flail. I feel AI - hurried and AI- hurried, emotions at site are on EI- preaching

Elelemnt 2 has to do with warm water, a destination and hydro. The ideas of lake and swimming are present, and it is agitated. I feel AI- worried.

Site explored form 200 meters from above

Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:15 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

same session, 1 week later.

[4041/9772] March 10, 14:48 eatern time zone

The aspects X, A, and B are on the left page.
Aspect X is centered on page, it has to do with naked and a melody, and an s4.5- random act of kindness. THere is a lake and an ocean view. i feel AI- captured, Ai- resisting, and AI- uncomfortable. There is a man here that is an operator and has to do with training. A structure is a diamond-plated vessel.

Aspect A appears to be a fence or wall. I feel AI- perplexed, others at the site are EI- schooled and EI- learned. This place has to do with a mesa, bricks, time and an accident. I feel AI- suspicious. There is a brick building here with a nice view. Some here are concentrating on EI- bathrooms. Nearby is a horse and excrement, this place has to do with solitude and s4.5- nobody goes there.

At top of the left page is aspect B, it is a structure to do with poles, counterweights and a directional arrow, all in a place like a yard. I feel AI- surprised, others here are EI- mesmerized and EI- belonging. AI- recognizing makes me feel as if I might have seen this place. People here are confused. A large hall is here, that has to do with an anchor, a suspension bridge and a hotel. I had two town names pop up both were treated as AOL-s, Islamabad and Visegrad, both very old cities in Europe.

Aspect C makes me feel AI- terrified and disgusted at once, yet people at site are EI- normal. There is a church involved, something to do with repairs, cleaning and swearing. I am AI- dumbfounded. An artificial lake has an outlook.

The site was explored form 1000 meters above site.
I feel AI- perplexed, this place has a man-made object that has to do with deliberate and confusion. It is a mansion. Supreme lives here, a calculating individual, a mastermind that s4.5- needs to fail.

Element 1 is explored, it appears to be a rectangular structure, a hall that has to do with objects, horses, alligators and evidence. I feel AI- afraid. emotions here are on EI- killing, there is cleaning and dirty work.

Things to note, the word "purring" showed up several times in both session s2 words, as did s2 words that were AOL-ed for being too high level such as manure, but I mention them because horses did show up under tangible.

Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:42 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next