It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:17 am

Does Optimum Change Over Time? 
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Does Optimum Change Over Time?
I havent been here long enought to know so could some of you more experienced ppl
please advise me if Optimal strategies change over time?

Specifically I was curious about 'Optimal Mate' but others as well.

Current thinking today says two (married) ppl may grow apart and have no further need for
that relationship. Does the Optimal Mate recognize this and does it change to reflect
this 'growth,' or was the relationship aforementioned never supposed to happen?

Ideas?

Along the same lines, will the 'Optimal Sanctuary' remain the same for both passes?
How do we cue for the second pass?

Mon May 01, 2006 5:30 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Optimum Mates
Boy, this is a loaded question! :wink:

My own analysis of this, based on personal experience, is that optimum means optimum. As far as I can tell, your Optimum Mate does not change with time.

You also need to be aware, Fractured, that not everyone has an Optimum Mate. I am positive this does not bar them from marital happiness however.

Personally I reject the current thinking that marriages are ‘deposable.’ That being said and considering the relative youth of RV, many people are not married to their Optimum Mate. Ending any marriage will be accompanied by pain, loss, and uncertainty; even the most abusive ones.

Identifying your Optimum Mate is only the beginning. You can still decide what, if anything, you are going to do with the information. However, this kind of romance probably resembles insanity more than anything else. :wink:

Thankfully, we have the clarifying power of remote viewing! Long live love and romance! :D

"Relationships are messy." - Ed Dames, RV Clinic, January 2006

Last edited by Cosimo on Tue May 02, 2006 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 01, 2006 8:18 pm
Profile WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Thank you James for a thoughtful and prompt reply :D

Just to clarify for everyone:

I do not endorse the idea of disposable marriages.
I was only trying to explain my thinking in posing the question.

My intent is to learn whether Optimal Strategies may change over time.

(What would happen if you met and did not like your Optimal Mate?)

Perhaps a better example is that of Optimal Health - It changes as needed over time.
Are there others that change in this manner or that may need periodic revisiting?

Thanks

Tue May 02, 2006 5:00 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Quote:

Don't ask that question. It's a fate worse than death. Facing the Killshot is easier! :wink:

Tue May 02, 2006 4:40 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

I want clarify an important issue about Optimum Mates: When you are viewing your OM ‘through a lens darkly’ it is entirely possible to mistake one person for another.

If two people have a similar appearance and behavior pattern, you might mistake someone for your optimum mate who is not. Even executing Stage 6 drawings of your OM can be tricky.

Exercise caution.

Tue May 30, 2006 5:02 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post O.M. - Help !!!
... I am watching this thread very closely as I'm sure others are too .... if anybody has any direct experience with this, please put them up here - don't be shy !!!

<< Revised 5/31/07: Very happy to report that I've found my optimum mate since this thread was started, yet I keep this post intact for thread purposes only >>

what would be the order of the following? :twisted:

<your name>/Currently accessible short-term optimum mate within 20 mile radius of <your name> current location now ?

Perhaps after locking down on target, qualifying with "most unique feature" and "most recognizable feature" would help ?

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged is when we all must be most aware of change in the air however slight lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.

Last edited by corsetconvict on Thu May 31, 2007 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue May 30, 2006 5:33 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

LOL, well I guess you just better make the best of it. After all "optimal" doesnt mean "good". It simply means Optimal - the best possible outcome. Sometimes that's a lose lose situation :wink:

Tue May 30, 2006 6:10 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Boy. I won’t touch the mate thingie. I didn’t get married until I was 41 and my beautiful wife-to-be was 38. I don’t plan on seconds if you know what I mean. It’s been a fabulous 14 years and I don’t want to jinx it!

As for changes to the results of cuing “Optimum (n)” over time … yep, it can. Ed has mentioned numerous times that for the cue Name/Optimum Trajectory, the results of many years ago were possibly an optimal mate, or job, or town to live in … something like that. If I remember correctly, this started to change about 8 years ago (?). I’d have to look it up to be certain.

Recently, for that OT cue, most everyone gets himself or herself hunkered-down underground. I know that I sure did and it was an eye-opener. Apparently this is the Matrix’s way of telling you that saving yourself from what’s coming is most important and will be the “optimal” thing to do for your life. Oh, those that get a little something “different” than a safe place underground might look seriously into the results of their sessions. This could be the answer that you won’t make it to the “Killshot” due to some other condition. The results of your session should point you to that problem to fix. Then … assuming you fix that … your results might be the same as everybody else’s. So, yes, the results of OT may change over time. Hope that helps.

Wed May 31, 2006 3:19 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Do not constrain 'optimum' with a geographic (or temporal) qualifer.

Wed May 31, 2006 6:21 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post What OT
Greetings all,

Yes once again Corsetconvict has hit it on the head.
great Avatar btw James !, very ...applicable ! :lol:

I have run this session for the residence, after I had run the mate, these being
taken from the pool. The thing that I found a knock out was the description.

Apart from the appearance, I also had the type of work, the location has
presented itself about 3 times now over a period of 4 months with a building
that is..different. I believe I know the location on this too. But as yet am hesitant
about persuing this. I mean it might get in the way of my RVing ! ! , although some
f/b would be good ! :D,

regards

Omega

Wed May 31, 2006 1:35 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Optimum Trajectories
As far as things changing with your Optimums- depends on what you are looking at.

In my own experience- when you say mate- the Matrix knows what you really are after. Are you wanting a mate to stay with you forever or are you in it just for fun? I believe it deciphers those intentions. Let's say you're only in it for fun- well, it's probably going to give you someone just like you OR it could tell you change your frame of mind, etc, etc. It all depends on what you need at that time in your life- the Matrix is your best friend. Now let's say 5 years later you change your mind and you are truly serious about marrying and all that- then it'll either give you something you need to do or change to find that mate, the actual person, or you may not have one at all because of something else you need to do, change, first. But I highly doubt it will give you to someone whom you would despise- then it wouldn't be your optimum right?

If you are looking at health trajectories then yes- I would say they have more of a chance of changing- that is if you don't have something really serious like cancer or something un-curable. Until that health problem is fixed or corrected- the answer to the question wouldn't change since it is of the utmost importance.

It's one of those questions that there really isn't an answer to... it solely relies upon what you need at the moment and how it sees fit to give you the answer. It is then up to you to do all the research possible to nail down what it's saying the answer to your question is.

That's my side of it anyway... :)

Who can Dr. House call for help?
http://www.examiner.com/psychic-in-nati ... s-for-help

Wed May 31, 2006 7:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

So all the OT's can change and it is even possible to marry the wrong "Opt Mate", wow. :shock:

Thanks All for very helpful information.
:thankyou:

Now, does anyone have any ideas on cueing for the second pass?

If I understand correctly (big if), the optimum here gives us the safe haven for the First
pass. If we need to move to another haven for the second pass, we need to know ahead of
time as the transportation system will be totally wrecked by then and there likely will be
no gas for individual cars.

OR, will the second pass not present a problem? Does anyone know if the planetoid
and other bodies pass far enough away as they exit the system that we will feel no
adverse effects and will need no further drastic shelter?

(And yes, I do lay awake at night...that's when I get up and try to RV)

Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:00 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Opt Mate
The only way for you to marry the wrong opt mate is if you either analyzed the data wrong or if you just didn't look at all. The Matrix would never intentionally give you the wrong person or someone who you couldn't get along with.

The error is with ourselves....

Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

It's hard to get feedback when you are "hesitant". You're a big strong fellow,... you couldn't possibly be "hesitant" about the location of a "possible" mate could you???? :shock:
Perhaps the matrix provided you with someone who is already in your subconscious. 8)
Good luck with your decision my friend. I'll pick out a tux this week. :lol:

Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:17 am
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Ok, since no one wants to touch the question regarding cueing for the seond pass :)

Why does Ed say not to place restrictions on the Opt Mate cue?

Speaking only for myself, if my ST showed me an intelligent, drop dead gorgeous
woman waiting just down the street from Ed on the Black Sea she would have a
darned long wait! No way I could get there.

Also, it seems that limiting its scope geographically would make it a bit easier to
interpret. eg. If I see a really big, ornate clock standing outside, and I have limited
my search to 50 miles, then I know that clock does not represent Big Ben.

OTH, does the matrix take all this into account???

Knowing I have no way to get to Europe, will it eliminate all possibilities
there (if any) and automatically focus on those closer to home?

It is difficult to understand what the matrix will assist with and what it insists
on having presented to / asked of it in a very exact manner.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:41 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post OTM
FracturedScenes,

Yes, the Matrix takes all that into account. It's your best friend... remember?

You cannot put restrictions on the cue because you would then be assuming. Considering you did have the money to travel... if you constricted it to finding you someone in the US only... you'll get something, but it's a complete trash session. It won't be the real mate located in Italy in association with your business trip you'll take the next week. NO constraints, NO assuming!

These can become some very big and in-depth projects... you most likely will not get your answer within one session.

Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:14 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: What OT
Thanks Major - no qualifiers then!

Omega wrote:
But as yet am hesitant about persuing this. I mean it might get in the way of my RVing ! ! , although somef/b would be good ! :D, regards Omega

I don't think the Matrix would give you somebody that wasn't totally encouraging of your interests and a source of daily inspiration....

You only think you are hesitant -- because if you didn't *really* want to know, why did you put so many cues in the pool then?

Ms.SmartyPants

PS may your feedback "be immediate and aesthetic" !!! : )

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged is when we all must be most aware of change in the air however slight lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.

Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:26 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Hmmmm
Greetings all,

Many thanks for the .....positive encouragement !. . . most amusing,
as are these multiple sessions on the OT's.

I shall . . . sometime soon investigate and seek f/b 8)
While popping a couple more cue's into the pool
along those lines :wink: .

Thing is I dont have any plans, as yet to visit Chicago ! ! :lol: .
But I suppose things do change.

regards

Omega

Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:41 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Can "Optimum" change over time ?
James Vitale wrote:
When you are viewing your OM ‘through a lens darkly’ it is entirely possible to mistake one person for another. If two people have a similar appearance and behavior pattern, you might mistake someone for your optimum mate who is not. Even executing Stage 6 drawings of your OM can be tricky.
Exercise caution.

Indeed. There are implications to be aware of. As the Matrix is your best friend and wants to give you your optimum mate, should it stand to reason that if the error is within ourselves, it could very well recommend someone you may not be ready to accept now (but perhaps could at a later date) ? due to societal issues with religion, race, gender, etc. Can "Optimum" change over time ?

Determining the identity - or even basics as gender - of a target using RV is even more complicated in this modern day of homo/bi-sexuality, breast implants, cross dressing, and post-op transsexuals. What you see may not be what you get! Any number of these things could come up for me - so it could be a difficult project to RV.

But doing this - without qualifiers - is worth a try ! (and a little exciting)

Guess it's important to get out there and live a little too.

Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:20 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Anytime a human is involved, such as optimum mate, results can change over time.
Consider, an optimum mate today may be dead in 10 years.
During that 10 years s/he is optimum, the best possible.
But you didn't ask for optimum lifetime mate.

You get only what you ask for, not what you meant to ask.

You might also consider other criteria such as optimum parent for your kids.
Personally, i'd take second or third best for me for the sake of the children.

Cheering you on for even greater success,

Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:33 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Wow...HOW you ask something seems to be key...does it matter if you ask it verbally as opposed to just thinking the specific question?
kind regards,
phenomena

Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:27 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:33 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

i am in the PROCESS of learning RV...believe it or not...i have DVD 1's sessions scanned (since April 2006) but not uploaded...perhaps I am not asking the questions in a manner in which i am easily understood...but i am a newbie, after all, and i'm going to have questions...maybe i'm awkward at it but the baby has to crawl before it gets upright and starts running marathons...with all due respect, sir...
kind regards,
phenomena

Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:13 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Greetings
Greetings Phenomena !,

Hmm you say since April !.
Well may I suggest that you should have done about 60 sessions
from the Exchange Target section by now, so this would stand you
in well for when you decide to get the next DvD.

But seriously IF you want to learn to RV you have to put the work into it. :)

So. . . We all await to see your sessions, and look forward to lots more.
Please post as this helps you and others that are learning.

Onwards and Upwards !.

regards

Omega

Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:12 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

ok i admit...i have let life get in the way...i.e 3 hospitalizations of a family member in may, my own illness in june, the rest of june trying to figure out a computer program on my own for an internet radio broadcast i do (succeeded! and by the way i did't know what wi-fi was a year ago), plus i have my own business...and a myriad of other legitimate (or otherwise) excuses i could give...i haven't done NEARLY 60 sessions...but i did purchase all 4 DVDs simultaneously (and Lotto, too!)...am a staunch advocate, albeit slow...so will carry on...and yes i know the value of practice (started playing violin in 4th grade, by 8th had won a scholarship by buckling down)...so point well taken...thanks for the input (i.e. kick in the b***)! i'm curious by nature and will be asking "stupid newbie questions" in the future, too...
kind regards,
phenomena

Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:10 pm
Profile WWW