It is currently Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:58 am

Advanced/intermediate skills topical search (good one!) 
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Advanced/intermediate skills topical search (good one!)
Rev up those rusty engines, RV troopers:

[8376/7602]

Post session work at any time. Matrix search term will be available 31 May.

Sun May 16, 2021 5:23 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Advanced/intermediate skills topical search (good one!)
[8376/7602]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Aj3_Uh ... sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CVJQOX ... sp=sharing

The most important aspect of the site is a thing/object which is a necessary device. It operates in a process of shaping and forming out of something. I feel intrigued.

The 2nd most important aspect of the site is a thing/object which is like a rocket. It is also like a strobe light. It is metal. There is a race across a frontier here. It moves back and forth. I feel interested.

The 3rd most important aspect of the site is a thing which is a structure/building in a place on land. It is an enterprise which provides a solution and solves something. The solution is like soap. It is likened to brightening your day. I feel pleased and optimistic.

I’ll postulate when I see more data from others.

Nobodysfuel

Last edited by nobodysfuel on Mon May 24, 2021 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 19, 2021 3:33 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

[8376/7602]

https://ibb.co/gmbcj6q

https://ibb.co/Nn8wBrT

https://ibb.co/fkdqrwG

SUMMARY

The site is changing and it is critical. Something at the site is measurable and the idea of territorial is there. Something is peaking and is natural. It has the idea of flourish and failure with it. It is cornered or something is cornered. Something at the the site has an idea of environment associated with it. The idea of spiking and follow are there. The idea of lead and look are also present. This part of the site made me feel worried and nervous. It also made me feel doubtful.

There is an aspect of the site that has an idea of first and succeeded with it. The idea of distance and transport are there as well.

Something or the target was "put-there" and is purposeful. The idea of call is there. Something is present. The idea of already is there. Part of the target has an alignment and a frequency. It is important. The idea of populous is there. It made me feel worried.

Another part of the target made me feel alert. It is arranged and similar. It has an orbit, a field and placement with it. It is locked and parallel. The idea of looking down and threshold are there. Something is/or has priority. There is displacement.

ANALYSIS

1. Transportation involving energy.

2. A life form moving in time/space or moving in a dimension from one place to another.

3. An "opening".

4. A reflection of a civilization in a type of "window" or "opening".

5. An opening in the vacuum of space. The S.T. shows "made made " structures(like a reflection in water but in space).

Last edited by Marlin Turner on Mon May 24, 2021 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 20, 2021 6:00 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

In the past, this topical search (two advanced student blind sessions) generated TRV results that were reasonably consistent with its 'suggested nature.' I'll outline those sessions, later.

On the most recent run (Will Luther - advanced individual training/blind target), there was a radical - unexpected - data dump change. I really jumped in his s***, because I was expecting results concomitant with the earlier sessions, and thus assumed that he completely blew the session - how could one of my pros be this far afield?

I was extremely nonplussed, then reworked the cue, myself...Will's data checked out.

'The world's foremost remote viewing teacher' managed, in no uncertain terms, to royally step on his own ('restricting effects of awareness') crank.

Time to fucking retire.

Doom

Thu May 20, 2021 6:35 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Housekeeping note: Gentlemen, a Target Reference Number is denoted by square brackets.

The number without the brackets is utilized as an S1 prompt.

Mon May 24, 2021 5:19 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post Note to all of you old-timer TRV straphangers
Put your d*** pen to the paper and work these TRNs! Strut yer stuff, RV trooper - your mother would be proud!

You've got a week. No more procrastination, no more excuses.

Major Doom

Mon May 24, 2021 5:27 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Hello everyone,

Ed, you mentioned awhile back that I start that drawing book, which I did and was doing fine, but I regressed with lots of things going on. I intend to get back to it. I hope everyone is doing good. I have had some significant health problems and such recently, but I am trying to put my energy back into RV and get back on track after a year or so. Anyhow, here’s this: I re-did the STs post session to be a little cleaner.

Session 1: The site or target has a big circular thing//object. that is circulating. It may have multiple circles in/around it. It reminds me of a “wrecking ball” (AOL/s) and it reminds me of “energy” (AOL/s). There is a gutted movement involved and the idea of outcast (as if it casts something) .

It or some aspect of it is hanging, falling and dripping. It is pummeling, filthy, and ridiculous. There is the idea of platitude, fed, natural, brim, and tutelage associated with it. It is associated with purpose and mediator, and ‘red - dog metaphor” ‘ ( not sure what that means) It seems to be a building block of some kind, conceptually). I feel shocked, confused, and shady about it. EI’s associated in some way with the site/target are scared, considerate, brave. Something pertaining to this target is caught off guard.

Session 2: This circular thing is brilliant, passive, but it reminds me of, like, “portal pass thru” (AOL/S). It moves back and forth, there is clashing. This thing has energy associated with it, and the idea of tide. There is the idea of acknowledged and density. I am reminded of of “science” (AOL/S). I feel interested. Emotions at this site/target are Brilliant, amazed, helpless.

S6 reveals a big circular swelling thing with tiny circular dots/things on it. Part of it may be bright and red, pink, and black. At least some aspect of this object is natural. There’s things on it that visually look like spokes of a wheel. There is something that is coming out of it (S6.5). The energy with it may be “dancing energy” (AOL/S)

This thing may be attached to something long and retangular-looking thing with stripes/lines on it ad has a triangular opening.

Pain/Payne seem to be associated with this as well as knowledge, harness, bravery, and reputable.

From the top of [1] SSBP[ ( circular-looking thing on S.T.)

The object has something dancing with it “energy”(AOL/S). It is a building block conceptually. as well as long-haul, dirty, admired, and night. Someone/something feels strange and upset. I feel this thing is cute and very strange and very familiar. Something about this reminds me of a “flower” (perhaps in terms of appearance)

From the center of the site ssbp

there is a person, a bright spot that is man-made, and something that is following. Smiling metaphor is associated. I feel interested and the person feels interested.

Preliminary analysis of my sessions:

There's a circular energetic object that has man-made and natural elements that has a purpose, and is a mediator. This thing is a building block for something. It may be passing through something like a portal. The object is being/has been acknowledged. At least one person associated with the site has positive and negative emotions(such as scared, helpless, but also brave, and amazed. Instruction or tutelage may be involved. This site/target possibly has a connection to something scientific and reputable.

Thu May 27, 2021 3:08 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

[8376/7602] The 'Matrix'

In Ingo's 'mind' (private discussion) - "The font from whence all form arises"

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/form-matter/

Sat May 29, 2021 7:43 am
Profile WWW
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post The 'Matrix'
Shortly, I will begin posting actual (original) sessions and notes from my military and civilian archives that will intrigue and astound you (one session, executed by Brent Miller, will be particularly - and personally - interesting to Marlin Turner).

First, however, those blind target sessions (advanced/postgrad TRV students):

Viewer #1 Site Template depicted the outline of a man, within which were drawn three identical figures in a meditative lotus configuration - one placed in the head, one placed in the heart, and one in the abdominal area (reminds one, of course, of 'chakras').

Viewer #2 Site Template depicted a monklike figure inside of a cave. The figure was transfixed upon a candle flame; candle was perched atop a rock, several feet away.

I think you can see why, regarding the follow-on work, that 'the restricting effects of awareness' hoisted me by my own petard.

Doom

Sun May 30, 2021 10:50 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Great target, Ed!. This one's been in the blind pool for ages, but I don't recall it ever coming up. It will be nice to see those other sessions.

Are you saying the difference between earlier and recent session work illustrate the complex nature of the matrix and that current theory/understanding of the matrix may be need to be revised?

Mon May 31, 2021 7:27 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I'll have some significant things to say about that, and will do so 'in the near future.' Firstly, though, need to take care of some unfinished business (MIA June DRAGOON & GOLDENEYE missions).

Ed

Mon May 31, 2021 9:14 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Misread the end date, just got it done

The main aspect of the site makes me feel Ai- calm, others are Ei-hesitant. It is a structure, a metal skyscraper that is overhead. Inside is an event.

Aspect A has me feeling Ai-bitter. Others are feeling Ei-ashamed. It is a large area that is inclined. There is sunlight and deviation. A word to do with spectro is there but I lost it before I could spell it.

Element one is lightning the spectrum. Something is tilting and replicating

Element 1
find duplicates in csv online

Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:15 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Post 16 April 2000 (21 years ago!)

Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:28 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Summary:

I explored 2 aspects at the site.

The first aspect is a waveform archetype that is long and moving, with the idea of many several individual things. There is the concept of resonance, sonorously. I feel calm. The emotions present are focused. The intangible ideas are a record (i.e. a collection of facts), emergence, medium, and musical.

The second aspect I explored is a lifeform thing. I got dimensional data of lanky, dense, flexible, cylindrical, and moving. I am interested. He/she/them/it is joyous and creative. The intangible ideas are creator, orchestrator, and conductor.

Attachments:
2021_06_01_ST_CB.jpg
2021_06_01_ST_CB.jpg [ 51.37 KiB | Viewed 1460 times ]
2021_06_01_s3_CB.jpg
2021_06_01_s3_CB.jpg [ 16.74 KiB | Viewed 1460 times ]
Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:41 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

In 1999, I began using the TRV VHS tapes with front loaded and blind targets. I had no idea as to what I was doing but was experimenting a lot. One of the cues I ran blind was something like:

[1234/4321] New England Patriots VS Indianapolis Colts/ next game/winning team

The Colts won the game, but for some reason I took a pile of my earlier work and this session and foolishly trashed it. My S3[A] or S3[B] looked something like the page below.

Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:35 pm