Kremers & Froon Disappearance 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Kremers & Froon Disappearance
Continued from General RV Discussion-- viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11391

[9488/3745] Kris Kremers/death
[9397/0372] Lisanne Froon/death

Quote:
Tackle it - right by the (Technical Remote Viewing) book!

Site Templates, as you of course by this time know, will contain all of the necessary/required EEI, in diagrammatic form. Proceed from there; investigate any and all u/i elements. Cut-and-dried TRV SOP.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essential ... nformation

Question for you: Based upon reported data, would you, 'in your (corrupt/corrupted/obtuse lower) mind,' consider these young women as homicide victims (vs. wild animal/'other' vectors)? If, later, your session work points in that direction, then I'll go ahead and track down their murderer(s).

Doom

P.S. - Don't mean to put any pressure on you, but your TRV session results better fucking be right/accurate, in whatever the case.

[P.P.S.] - If anybody else intends upon running these TRNs, do not post your session work here until I issue a go-ahead.

Major Doom

Marlin, thanks for coming onboard!

Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:34 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post Re: Kremers & Froon Disappearance
Should we save postulates and/or synthesizing remarks until both targets are ran and others' work is submitted? Thanks.

Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:43 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

[9397/0372] Lisanne Froon/death

First Session S3

Second Session S3

SUMMARY

There is something at the site that is heavenly and helping. It is on and towards. There is something that has guidance and help. It is light and guiding. The idea of praying is there. It made me feel respectful. There is also a part of the site that is key.

The target is a body of a person that is dead. The idea of far-reach and critical are there. There is bleeding and thoughts there. Ideas associated with the person are helpless, holding, similar and perish. There is also something ensconced and reverse. The idea of regrets are there.

Part of the site made me feel surprised, fearful and worried.
The person is lost. The emotions associated with the person are optimistic and cautious. The person is also fearful. The person is dying and hopeless. There is reach. Something is dying.

The idea of uplifting and character are there. There is outreach or the idea of outreach and praying. Something at the site has loose-control.

Something else at the is lost. The idea of sudden, mishap and stolen are there. Ideas associated with this are maybe and conclusion. There is life and languish there as well. Something is climbing and holding on. The idea of perhaps is there.

ANALYSIS

1. A person dying due to a mishap or becoming lost.
2. A dead person lost.
3. The body of a person loosing control of something before dying.
4. A helpless dying person that is weak.

Last edited by Marlin Turner on Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:09 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

[9488/3745] Kriss Kremers/death

First Session S3

Second Session S3

SUMMARY

The site is scenic and there is water. There is a grave there. There is also a particle and the idea of lay is present. There is a person and the emotions of hopeful are there. Something is dying and abridged. There is trust, the idea of best and causes. A better life as an idea is also there. Part of the site made me feel cautious and nervous. Other parts of the site made me feel regretful and respectful, as well as happy and worried. I also felt remorseful and surprised. There in an emotion of fearful there.

The target is a person , but a spirit that is a-kin to something. There is the idea of holy there. But it is a new person. The idea of disavow is there. The target is dis-bound, out-of- body and has heat. Something is reeling and away. It is hosting and desperate. There is an angle. The idea of last days and uplifting are there. There is also the idea of always and another world.

There is praying and something is physical. Something is cooped up. There in anguish and something is similar. The idea of irregular and hosting are there. Something is removing and has an outlook and recovery.

ANALYSIS

1. A person dying.
2. A person's spirit or essence leaving the body.
3. The soul or spirit leaving the body from a grave.

Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:51 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Let's run this first:

[nnnn/nnnn] Kris Kremers/death/source

We will need another photo associated with that particular cue.

Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:59 am
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Marlin, thank you. I believe you captured the global event sequence, and I believe I identified the modality of the final transition.

[
uneccessary stupid stuff...
]

Last edited by cbutter on Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:20 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

Do not speculate! Only the raw data......

Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:56 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

He's right, CB - you're seriously fucking up. Where's your TRV data?

Doom

Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:27 pm
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

My apologies. OK, assume nothing. Next session coming.

Not to go for any excuse, but to deepen my apology-- I must say that this was the first front-loaded session I've done targeting a death. It kind of unsettled me a bit, ultimately in a good way (probably), as the intimacy with which one feels that total absence of life's prevailing wind in your sail is quite a profound experience. It just built a tension in the mind of something being terrible wrong, a need for fixing/needing closure, etc, and so out came the 'premature ejaculate' of a concocted 'thread the needle' conclusion, etc. I do not want to disrespect our good work with that crap.

Last edited by cbutter on Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:58 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

[9397/0372]

Attachment:
2021_06_18_9397_0372_s3.jpg
2021_06_18_9397_0372_s3.jpg [ 12.59 KiB | Viewed 1582 times ]

Attachment:
2021_06_18_9397_0372_ST.jpg
2021_06_18_9397_0372_ST.jpg [ 26.01 KiB | Viewed 1582 times ]

Summary:

At the site I feel impatient. Something is far, open, narrow, and steep. I hear whooshing and rustling. There are warm, hot, humid, ambient, and cool temperatures. I taste salty, bitter, chemical, sour, and bland things. Smells are dusty, vegetal, sour, sweet and some musk. The color palette is earthy, brown/beige/tan, green, but there is also blue, pink, white and black. I get smooth, rough, dry, jagged, gritty, and hard textures.

I explored three aspects at the site.

Aspect [X] is the small, curved, round body of a person. It is soft, smooth, dry, and damp. It is far. I feel an 'ouch'. The person feels hurt. The ideas here are faith, bravery, and trying.

Aspect [A] is a hot, hard, brown, beige place with stuff and things. Something is big. There is liquid moving or rushing past. The dimensionality is tight and confined. There is attention to something across. I feel spent. The emotions present are wanting, confused, out-of-sorts, and a feeling of admitting defeat. I put 'bet wrong'. The ideas here are end, sudden, and scare.

Aspect [B] is primarily 'stuff' which comprises a tall, thick, dense landscape. It's green and brown, soft and smooth. I feel frustration, resistance to movement, and uncomfortably enclosed like claustrophobia. The emotions present are confusion and disorientation. The ideas here are terrain, and unforgiving.

Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:08 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Hooray! That's the ticket, kemosabe! Congrats on a job well done. I'm sure that Marlin would agree. The hallmark of a TRV pro is the ability to run a front-loaded session in the face of our 'analytical mind-stuff.' I'm proud of you - and myself. My dedication to my dedicated TRV trainees, like you, has paid off.

Mistakes, unless fatal, are always a golden opportunity learning pathway to any skill mastery. (In the case of remote viewing, I perforce and genuinely know whereof I speak...)

Nevertheless, a distinct (non-critical) session analysis error is that of leaning heavily upon key site archetype S4 data, vs. breakout Site Template element components present in the (cue-constrained) 'big picture.'

Notwithstanding those few remaining stumbling blocks to TRV mastery, keep on truckin, CB. Your buddies here, as the contemporary parochial saying goes, indeed 'have your back.'

Ed

Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:12 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you Sir!

Do we agree the data so far suggests that they became lost in an area that wasn't searched or even subsequently traveled for quite some time, effectively 'got stuck' inadvertently at/near the low-point of the bowl/valley riverbed? Died of starvation/exposure/weakness, 'Failure to thrive' et al, mobility perhaps inhibited by wounds?

No items used as weapons. No lifeforms with malignance or plots of coercion. No drowning. No fatal trauma.

What's the best next question?

Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:16 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

I'm sure that you guys can figure that out, i.e., how to proceed, if you choose to do so.

Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:22 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Marlin, are you satisfied?

I studied the topo a bit. From the 'selfie' spot at 6500 ft, directly down the 'fall line' to the nearest river on the north side of the divide, was about 2000 ft lower in about 2-3 miles travel. That's steep enough for decent skiing. I've been skiing for 35 years. Straight down, off-trail, through unknown forest? Tall order. Their remains were discovered just a few more miles down the river, another 2000 ft lower.

They hoped it would bottom-out soon enough to meet either people, or an obvious path to people, but it didn't.

I believe I AOL-drove the 'char' on my first session, aspect [A] exploration, after the s4[X] 'burn' descriptor came up. I suspect it was more of a sun-scorch than a literal fire.

The internet made a big-ado about Kris' bones being 'bleached' and without scratches. But recall only like 2% of their skeletons were (apparently) ever found. From stats, any conclusions based on that kind of sample would probably be rife with 'survivorship bias', IMO.

Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:44 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

[8999/7145] Kris Kremers/death/source

SUMMARY

There is a hill and a cliff at the site. Part of the site made me feel cautious and fearful. Another part of the site made me feel nervous.

The target is a person that is calm, scared and shaken. The person is lonely. An idea of muscles is there. The idea of hurting, falling and perhaps are there as well. Ideas associated with the target are of stopping, false and look. There is something that is tipping over and the idea of 'gimmie' is there. There are ideas of take and narrative. There are also ideas related to the site and target such as crying, savior, type and help. Emotions of scared and frightened are present. Something associated with a person has fabric and clothing. There is ground.

Another part of the site/ target has pain and is motionless. Something is soiled. There is something put, down and holding. There are also ideas of cooling, dying, relief and agony. Pain and sorting are there.

Something at the site is obscure, misplaced and sudden. Something is hit. There are beliefs and something is abstract. Something else is missing and losing time.

The idea of dying and lay are there. Something is bare, half and motionless. Yelling and hamper are also associated with the site.

ANALYSIS

A person moving downward.
A person falling and then dying.
A person moving side to side and then going downward over a hill or cliff.

Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:14 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Based on the data, it looks like she fell rather harshly and could not recover.

Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:17 pm
Experienced User
Experienced User

Hi Everyone,
I was going to practice and compare my results, working on my own, but there is something out of place with the results that keeps thinking about it.
There is an aspect in Cbutters' which is similar to mine that seems out of place; the ash. I described it as ejecting gaseous.

Cbutter, didn't this seem out of place and worth studying?

Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:51 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Allandane -- without feedback or corroborating data, it's quite hard to verify. I honestly felt/feel confident in the 'phase change' and 'burn' descriptors in [X] but am less so in the subsequent aspect [A] exploration with char/soot/smoke/chemical descriptors because they seemed so strong/up-front in mind.

In general, my highest accuracy data doesn't tend to 'slam' my conscious awareness in session; my 'best' work just appears to 'coincide' with a relative sense of in-the-zone methodical-ness of moving through, filling in the grid, turning over rocks throughout the session. The subtle spontaneously added details in aspect S[3]'s are often quite good too.

So, yes, definitely curious about it, but, obviously, there was not much overlap in that data with Marlin's session, other than the 'out of body' and 'heat' as he described. I figured I just 'overcooked' the idea of basically witnessing the soul leave the body.

Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:05 am
RV Professional
RV Professional

Darn good TRV architecture learning curve observations, CB. Wish all of my students had that degree of respective introspection-cum-perspicacity. You certainly have what it takes to go far/excel in this evolving/(r)evolutionary mindspace of ours. Just don't make the mistake of 'studying a problem to death.'

Keep it up, Grasshopper!

Ed

Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:34 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

A big thank you, Major. I really appreciate the positive feedback. I do have a tendency to think things to death, but am working on that. Wu wei-- If nothing is done, then nothing must be un-done.

Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:29 am
Extreme User
Extreme User

[3034/2263] Lisanne Froon/death/source

Summary

There is something at the site that is pulling and taking away. It is away and awry. It is also toiled, old and involved. An AOL/S associated with it was of 'home'. Parts of the site made me feel shocked, concerned and worried. Other aspects of the site made me feel nervous.

The target is a person. The person is dying. The person has an emotion of being shocked. There are tangibles associated with the target of blood and air. Ideas of self control and gasping are with this person. Part of the target/site has ideas of planted, decay and concealed. A part of the target is dying. There is a mishap. It is scenic. Something is involved. There is harm and extremities are broken. Something else is torn and/or pieces are present.
The idea of help and cause are there. The site/target has something like the idea of sticking and point. Ideas of sufficient and holding on are there. Something is healthy and 'mere'.

At the site, the idea of friends are present. Something is torn. There is or was a mishap. The idea of sync is there. The ideas of half-hearted and motionless are present. The ideas of care and proper are there as well. Something is hurt and spreading. Something is dying.

Analysis

1. A person dying from a mishap due to a broken extremity.
2. A loss of blood or air as a cause of death.
3. A person dying from a foreign object entering the body.
4. Death caused by a lack of blood pressure ( a badly damaged body part).

Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:17 pm
Extreme User
Extreme User

Based on the data, it looks like she loss a lot of blood or broke something.
I think we should end this project. All that we can do is pray......

Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:23 pm