It is currently Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:16 am

S3 Freehand Archetypes 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post S3 Freehand Archetypes
My first posting crashed the second I hit the submit button - I think all of my stupid questions can filter down into the following:
---------

Should the size of an archetype as drawn on the S3 freehand sketch reflect :
- the size of the object in relation to it's surroundings
- the importance of the object in relation to the target

-----
Real-world stuff is hard .
-----
Origin of questions -- Since archetypes for regular boring rocks, cool pretty rocks, metals, gems are all basically still parts of the earth they all should get variations of "^" shapes - and leave it to the cue itself and the later process of designating target [x] to bring the item forth from it's surroundings.

to say nothing of the complicated nuances of using "metal discovery" versus "metallic object" in a cue..but that is another thread entirely.
----
alot harder. but more exciting !!! 8)

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged is when we all must be most aware of change in the air however slight lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.

Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:26 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

The first question is quite an important one (topic covered in the Learn RV DVDs): Neither scale nor perspective is represented in the S3 freehand sketch.

I would agree with you about the second question. In light(?) of what I have taught you, it may indeed be subsumed under your assigned appellation. Moreover, your 'Real-world' soliloquy is my cue to depart for the corner liquor store...

Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:27 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you Major, for answering my questions.

<<...sorry for driving you to the liquor store...!>>

When I worked at the coffee shop (my favorite job), there was a customer who worked in a liquor store. He said all the school bus drivers would be there waiting in the parking lot for it to open at 10:00. They always got small bottles of vodka.

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged is when we all must be most aware of change in the air however slight lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness.

Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:41 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

More than likely, the poor drivers were lined up there because they had first stopped at your coffee shop for their morning java -- and conversed with you...

Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:50 am
Profile WWW
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

let's see... my dad was an alcoholic, an ex-, and so are my two best friends -- so you probably got something there !!!

CB

<< who's horror-teacher stories involve a nun principal, band leader, art teacher, and 5th grade teacher - perhaps they all drank too ! >>

When I die, please nominate my mom for sainthood....

Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:40 pm