It is currently Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:52 pm

How many key aspects are possible? 
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Post How many key aspects are possible?
Hi. I was doing a session last night and I was wondering just how many key aspects it it possible for a site to have? So far I have only three. I am wondering what is the greatest number of key aspects that a viewer has had during a session? And on average how many will a normal session produce? Thanks.

Rick

Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:47 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Your unconscious will decide how many aspects there should be, [x],[a],[b],[c], etc... you have to decide on your S3 freehand sketch. Sometimes you may decide that more than one object are the same aspect, ie: if you had 3 circles, they could all be [x]. So it's only necessary to write [x] once on the paper.

I just started DVD3, I'm just reiterating what Maj Dames taught. Please correct me if anyone can explain it better.

Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:58 pm
Ultimate User
Ultimate User

Thank you Jack for responding to my question. I think I get what you are saying about
the unconscious selecting the number of target aspects for me during a session. It looks like you are ahead of me in the course. I'm only on DVD2. Perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself!

Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:22 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

I'm glad I can help. It's more fair to say we will be in the same 'graduating' class. I'm not that far ahead of you. In fact I've just got started on dvd3 and I can tell already this dvd is going to really be much longer and in depth. The first two DVDs were the introduction just to get here. We're just beginners with these newly learned skills. Now (DVD3) this is the class! The teacher is going to show us the real world applications of these skills.

The more we students can help each other out with elementary questions, we're freeing up the pro's time by allowing them to answer the advanced questions and handling real world projects. I'm always confident that the pro's are watching us here on these forums, ready to correct us if we give get sidetracked.

Let's keep up the enthusiasm and the dilligent attention to details and we should have no problems reaching our goals!

Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:16 pm
RV Professional
RV Professional

Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:10 am
Profile WWW